hot H1B and H4 after 221

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot H1B and H4 after 221

I am in USA.When one of the companies sponsored H1B for my brother who is MCA with 5 years experience in one of the top MNC, he was given 221G when he first went on Oct 6,2005 and was asked to get following documents:

1.A list of all candidates petitioned by the petioning entity in the chennai consulate,the exact times in which they joined and worked (inclusing the date of departure if no longer with that entity) and their current whereabouts.

2.photograps (15) of the inside and outside of the pettioner's work premises to be provided by the employer.

3.Interior and exterior photos(15) of the petitioning employers work premises and of the work premises where the H/L worker is /will be deployed to be provided by employer.

4.Provide a detailed and specific account of how the H/L worker will be employed during the next 12 months.Be sure to specify location,client and client information, nature of the project and duration of teh project.

5.W-2 forms for all people employed by the petitioner for 2004 and dates of their joining.

The consulting company here said would give everything, but for the client letter, it came out as the project being in-house and gave a detailed despriction of the duties to be executed by my brother.So in all we had doc 1,2,4,5 as In this case there were no client photos(as the Employer itself vouched for being the client).

My brother went to Chennai again on Nov 23,2005 .He was made to sit for 3.5 hours and then taken for second round interview in which VO showed some dissatification over the client letter.

However after a few round of questions ,he and his wife got H1B+H4 successfully.

Thanks for Immihelp.

Lot of questioning now a days. Unfortunately.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X