Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LiA1 Blanket and L1A individual rejected now would like to apply for H4 dependent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiA1 Blanket and L1A individual rejected now would like to apply for H4 dependent

Hi, i work for a bank and was trying to get a transfer to our US office. However both my L1A blanket and L1a individual got rejected. I recently got married and my husband is already in the US for a while now and works on H1B visa. Since my L1's got rejected will it have any impact on my applying for the H4 dependent spouse visa,. Would it be detrimental to my dependent visa case that my L1 was rejected twice? Also is there any waiting period before i should apply for the H4 dependent visa?

Originally posted by asnsing View Post
    Hi, i work for a bank and was trying to get a transfer to our US office. However both my L1A blanket and L1a individual got rejected. I recently got married and my husband is already in the US for a while now and works on H1B visa. Since my L1's got rejected will it have any impact on my applying for the H4 dependent spouse visa,. Would it be detrimental to my dependent visa case that my L1 was rejected twice? Also is there any waiting period before i should apply for the H4 dependent visa?
    Your L1 rejection should not impact your H4 decision unless the rejection was due to fraud/criminal background or something like that.

There is no waiting period, you can apply.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Your L1 rejection should not impact your H4 decision unless the rejection was due to fraud/criminal background or something like that.

There is no waiting period, you can apply.
      Raghvi, Thank you for the feedback. My L1 rejected because i did not fully meet the criteria. They do not give exact reasons. it is not definitely because of fraud / criminal background. I work in bank for 15 years with a clean record.
      Last edited by asnsing; 11-17-2014, 07:10 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X