Info regarding H1base-india consultancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info regarding H1base-india consultancy

Hello All - I contacted a consultancy in Hyderabad named "H1Base-inda".

Here is the procedure they told

1. I need to pay Rs. 15000+tax (~Rs. 17000) to arrange the client interview.
    2. Once I am selected by client then I need to give a $500 DD to the consultancy. This $500 dollar DD is taken in favor of USCIS. They told my client will file the H1B. So that's the reason they don't have their company name in myvisajob.com etc., They claim that this is fee is for fraudulent verification !
    3. If my petition is picked in lottery than I have to pay $200 for visa fee.

In the end, I need to pay 2 months of my net salary to the consultancy once I join the job in client site.

I have already paid the initial amount i.e., ~Rs. 17000 since they told me that 10 Oct, 2014 is the last date for them to accept the application. Now there are some some complaints in consumer forum with both positive and negative comments. I am not sure which comments to believe.

I would like to know if anyone has filed H1B through this consultancy and got visa stamping? If anyone have some experience with this consultancy and help me to understand whether it's a **** or genuine.

They have some list of selected candidates as well in their website !

-Sudhir
    Last edited by samlynn; 11-21-2014, 12:35 PM.

Originally posted by sudhir.cloud View Post
    Hello All - I contacted a consultancy in Hyderabad named "H1Base-inda".

Here is the procedure they told

1. I need to pay Rs. 15000+tax (~Rs. 17000) to arrange the client interview.
    2. Once I am selected by client then I need to give a $500 DD to the consultancy. This $500 dollar DD is taken in favor of USCIS. They told my client will file the H1B. So that's the reason they don't have their company name in myvisajob.com etc., They claim that this is fee is for fraudulent verification !
    3. If my petition is picked in lottery than I have to pay $200 for visa fee.

In the end, I need to pay 2 months of my net salary to the consultancy once I join the job in client site.

I have already paid the initial amount i.e., ~Rs. 17000 since they told me that 10 Oct, 2014 is the last date for them to accept the application. Now there are some some complaints in consumer forum with both positive and negative comments. I am not sure which comments to believe.

I would like to know if anyone has filed H1B through this consultancy and got visa stamping? If anyone have some experience with this consultancy and help me to understand whether it's a **** or genuine.

They have some list of selected candidates as well in their website !

-Sudhir
    Any employer who asks to be paid for filing H1 is not really a genuine employer.

Google " h1base india reviews" ....

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1Base India Did my work

Hello Sudhir
      i'm a member for next year process and my cousin recently got his stamping done from h1base india
      i dont think they are **** and we know this consultancy since 3 years and hopefully my process should go 5n.
      I shared my personal opinion rest left to you.

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Any employer who asks to be paid for filing H1 is not really a genuine employer.

Google " h1base india reviews" ....

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hello All - This is consultancy is not good. It is advised not to approach this consultancy. They said one process till I pay initial amount ~17000 and now they are asking to pay $500 for fraudulent verification without even H1B filing. I came to know that the MD of the company changed his name after some visa fraud last year and started this company to earn more money. So don't ever pay single penny to this company in any condition.

Comment

H1Base India - karthik is a cheat

H1Base India MD or CEO, but karthik is not a gentleman. he collects money and later he didnt respond to them. he has no business in H1 consulting. he and his staff are fruad and keep away from them. i'm soon sending him a slap that might bring his past history out in public and he will be behind bars soon for his cheating. he took money from me before 2 years and every time he promises that i will return so and so date. stay away from him and if someone calls from their company don't pay single buck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X