H1B stamping after promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping after promotion

Worked for Employer 1(Indian Company and initial sponsor of H1B and I have always got stamping from this company), Last year got H1B transferred to US based mid sized company Employer 2 for position ABC Engineer for salary $$$(Never attended VISA interview for this company). Its a full time job.
    Last week I was promoted in the company-Employer 2, now my position has changed to ABC Lead and salary has also increased little bit.

QUERY: I am planning to visit India in 2 months and I will be needing VISA stamping to come back to US. Do I need to go for petition and LCA amendment for the new role and salary change before VISA stamping.
    All answers will be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by nirrar View Post
    Worked for Employer 1(Indian Company and initial sponsor of H1B and I have always got stamping from this company), Last year got H1B transferred to US based mid sized company Employer 2 for position ABC Engineer for salary $$$(Never attended VISA interview for this company). Its a full time job.
    Last week I was promoted in the company-Employer 2, now my position has changed to ABC Lead and salary has also increased little bit.

QUERY: I am planning to visit India in 2 months and I will be needing VISA stamping to come back to US. Do I need to go for petition and LCA amendment for the new role and salary change before VISA stamping.
    All answers will be appreciated. Thanks.
    If the job nature and duties are different I would suggest yes go ahead for an amendment.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X