Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g blue slip visa approved but still under admin processing

Hi All,

I attended visa int at Chennai on Oct 23 and got 221g. My status got updated on 17 nov. I received email on 18 nov saying to collect documents. I received an envelope in which there was another 221g blue slip. It had submit passport check box marked and in comments it said "Visa approved". I submitted passport same day. My status is in AP still. Why is it taking so long if the visa is approved?

My status got updated on 25th Nov (second time). But still AP.
    That same day my wife attended h4 interview. Her visa got approved and she received passport the next day.

What could be causing the delay? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Originally posted by Rafi Shaik View Post
    Hi All,

I attended visa int at Chennai on Oct 23 and got 221g. My status got updated on 17 nov. I received email on 18 nov saying to collect documents. I received an envelope in which there was another 221g blue slip. It had submit passport check box marked and in comments it said "Visa approved". I submitted passport same day. My status is in AP still. Why is it taking so long if the visa is approved?

My status got updated on 25th Nov (second time). But still AP.
    That same day my wife attended h4 interview. Her visa got approved and she received passport the next day.

What could be causing the delay? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Since it is thanks giving holiday this week you will most probably get in next week

Comment

Thank you for the reply Sneha .. hoping your words come true

Comment

Hi Sneha
        My status updated date changed to today. However status is still AP. Is this a positive sign? This is my third status update

17th Nov - Asked to submit passport
        25th Nov - Date changed. (Same date as my wife's visa int. Her visa got approved and received her passport)
        28th Nov - Status still AP

Thanks

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
        Since it is thanks giving holiday this week you will most probably get in next week

Comment

Originally posted by Rafi Shaik View Post
          Hi Sneha
          My status updated date changed to today. However status is still AP. Is this a positive sign? This is my third status update

17th Nov - Asked to submit passport
          25th Nov - Date changed. (Same date as my wife's visa int. Her visa got approved and received her passport)
          28th Nov - Status still AP

Thanks
          If you have been asked to submit passport then you will get it stamped in max 10 days time

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X