Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT - Help with DS160 filing for H1 stamping

Hi All,

Need you urgent help with filing my DS160.

Situation - I and my wife are in US and we both got our H1 in 2013. We are now going to India and will be getting our H1 stamped

Question -

1. In 'Family Information: Spouse' section, what should I fill in Spouse's address? Should it be our US address or our India address (which by the way is the address i filled in my Home address section in DS160)?
    2. Relatives in US - Should I mention my spouse's name here? As we both will be in India and will be going to consulate together for stamping, I guess not but wanted to confirm.

Would really appreciate quick guidance as we are planning to suboit the form soon. I glanced through the DS160 guide on Immihelp but could not get answers to these two questions. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Best
    vrana

Originally posted by Vrana View Post
    Hi All,

Need you urgent help with filing my DS160.

Situation - I and my wife are in US and we both got our H1 in 2013. We are now going to India and will be getting our H1 stamped

Question -

1. In 'Family Information: Spouse' section, what should I fill in Spouse's address? Should it be our US address or our India address (which by the way is the address i filled in my Home address section in DS160)?
    2. Relatives in US - Should I mention my spouse's name here? As we both will be in India and will be going to consulate together for stamping, I guess not but wanted to confirm.

Would really appreciate quick guidance as we are planning to suboit the form soon. I glanced through the DS160 guide on Immihelp but could not get answers to these two questions. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Best
    vrana
    DS-160 is as of date interview.

1. Fill India address.
    2. Answer would be NO in this case.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...