Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B renewal Stamping - Drop Box Time Line

Hi All,

I am visiting India and getting my H1B stamped. I fall under the criteria for Drop Box so I submitted my documents in Delhi Drop Box location on 11th December.

12th December: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx said that status is READY and should update in couple of days.

"Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application."

Till now 16th December: the status still says READY and

"Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application."

Anyone has any idea what this Status READY means ? I called USTravelDocs people they are claiming that the visa is under process but I feel like they have no idea of whats going on.

On UsTravelDocs they are saying that passport is at POST.

Is there a way to go and give the interview after DROPBOX submission?

Any info would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X