Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping issue

Hi All,

I need your expert advice on my Visa stamping issue. I have changed my employer in Jun 2014 from A to B. My visa stamped with the employer A is still valid till Sep 2015. I came to India in Nov this year for my marriage and my current employer is asking me to stamp with their petition. They have also booked my appointment in the consulate. But due to urgent issue I have to go back to US asap. I would like to know if I will fly without attending the interview will it affect my entry into the US?

Will doing this having any impact on my spouse stamping ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by anujtechnet View Post
    Hi All,

I need your expert advice on my Visa stamping issue. I have changed my employer in Jun 2014 from A to B. My visa stamped with the employer A is still valid till Sep 2015. I came to India in Nov this year for my marriage and my current employer is asking me to stamp with their petition. They have also booked my appointment in the consulate. But due to urgent issue I have to go back to US asap. I would like to know if I will fly without attending the interview will it affect my entry into the US?

Will doing this having any impact on my spouse stamping ?

Thanks.
    You need to cancel the appointment for yourself. I do not see an issue with your spouse's visa stamping, as long as she has the latest petition and paperwork with her.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X