Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Not recieved after H4 visa approved

Hi All,

I went to Hyderabad Consulate On Dec10 for H4 visa Interview. Visa Officer only asked couple of questions and said that my visa has been approved. VO took my Passport and H4 approval copy.

It has been two weeks and I haven't received my passport. When I am tracking it says that "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"

When I logon to CGI federal site I have status " Document Delivery Information:". While I was also tracking my DS 160 I have saying that " Your case is under administrative processing"

Not sure what does these mean , does any one has any idea about this and time frame to process.

Please help me!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by ymuvvala View Post
    Hi All,

I went to Hyderabad Consulate On Dec10 for H4 visa Interview. Visa Officer only asked couple of questions and said that my visa has been approved. VO took my Passport and H4 approval copy.

It has been two weeks and I haven't received my passport. When I am tracking it says that "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"

When I logon to CGI federal site I have status " Document Delivery Information:". While I was also tracking my DS 160 I have saying that " Your case is under administrative processing"

Not sure what does these mean , does any one has any idea about this and time frame to process.

Please help me!!!!!

Thanks in advance
    If it is PIMS issue then once the database is updated they will issue the visa.Did they give you any slip?

Comment

No, I haven't received any slip. I am 100% sure that VO confirming that my visa is approved

Comment

I am in the same boat

Hi All,

Please help me!!!!!

Thanks in advance
        Hi,
        I had my F1 Visa interview on Dec 10th. Since then I am checking my Visa status in CGI Federal. I was given 221g blue and was told that they have to go through the docs (My resume and univ. letter) that I submitted during my interview. Till 23rd Dec the status said that "You passport is still with the US consulate". After that the status changed to " Document delivery information:". It has been more than week since that change (" Document delivery information:"). CEAC has not been updated with current date. And the US travel docs has no information on my passport. I have also sent an e-mail inquiry and got the response as "no status update available for this passport number".
        What does it mean when the status update says "" Document delivery information:".? Did you get your passport? Why there is no information anywhere?

I have to leave in two weeks, because of the semester.

Please help me with your experience.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

No, I haven't received any slip. I am 100% sure that VO confirming that my visa is approved

I'm also in the same boat. Did you received your passport?

I had an interview on Dec 30 and VO officer clearly told visa has been approved. Today I see in Dept of State website that my case is in administrative processing.

What is this mean? Please help admin.

Comment

After how many days did you get your passport?

Hi All,

Please help me!!!!!

Thanks in advance
            Hi ymuvvala, I am in the same boat as u. Can you please tell me after how many days you received your stamped passport?

Thanks!

Comment

Same case with H1B

Originally posted by uvisa View Post
              Hi ymuvvala, I am in the same boat as u. Can you please tell me after how many days you received your stamped passport?

Thanks!
              I gave interview on 27th December and VO approved my visa without giving any slip, its been 8 bussiness days now and there was update on status. on CEAC it says Administrative processing. And under Usatraveldocs it says "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate" and in CGIFedral online its changed from "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate" to "Passport Delivery Information:"

Please let me know if this is normal.

Comment

document delivery information

Originally posted by F1-MK View Post
                Hi,
                I had my F1 Visa interview on Dec 10th. Since then I am checking my Visa status in CGI Federal. I was given 221g blue and was told that they have to go through the docs (My resume and univ. letter) that I submitted during my interview. Till 23rd Dec the status said that "You passport is still with the US consulate". After that the status changed to " Document delivery information:". It has been more than week since that change (" Document delivery information:"). CEAC has not been updated with current date. And the US travel docs has no information on my passport. I have also sent an e-mail inquiry and got the response as "no status update available for this passport number".
                What does it mean when the status update says "" Document delivery information:".? Did you get your passport? Why there is no information anywhere?

I have to leave in two weeks, because of the semester.

Please help me with your experience.

Thanks a lot.
                did you find out why it was no status update for passport ? did you get visa if yes how long its take to get after status ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X