No announcement yet.

what is employment verification letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is employment verification letter?

Hi All,

Am going for h1b visa itnerview, its a new application. what is employment verification letter i has seen in some visa experience questions. i had work order from vendor and vendor letter. other documents are contract frm client and vendor and another contract from vendor and my employer. is this any ohter name to any of these documents.

Regards,
    rake.

If you have an employer who pays you wages or salary, an employment verification letter is just that...a letter from your employer on his letterhead, describing you status as an employee, naming you, your job title, when you began working for him, and your compensation agreement. The letter should be signed and dated, with address and phone number of writer.

--Ray B

Originally posted by rakeaia View Post
    Hi All,

Am going for h1b visa itnerview, its a new application. what is employment verification letter i has seen in some visa experience questions. i had work order from vendor and vendor letter. other documents are contract frm client and vendor and another contract from vendor and my employer. is this any ohter name to any of these documents.

Regards,
    rake.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      If you have an employer who pays you wages or salary, an employment verification letter is just that...a letter from your employer on his letterhead, describing you status as an employee, naming you, your job title, when you began working for him, and your compensation agreement. The letter should be signed and dated, with address and phone number of writer.

--Ray B
      These details are in Offer Letter and also in Support Letter/Visa Covering Letter from Petitioner.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X