Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raghvi
    replied
    If you included spouse on your I140 the answer would be yes.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Leave a comment:

• arags
    replied
    Originally posted by raghvi View Post
    1.What is the expiry date of the visa stamp in the passport for your spouse? If it expired in last 12 Months, she may be eligible.
    2.i. Prinicipal Applicant : your name
    Application receipt/petition : Your H1 petition number
    ii. Is a Green Card application pending for you and your spouse? If yes, then answer YES, else NO.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
    Hi, Thanks for your response

1) Yes her visa expired 5 months back.
    2) I have my I-140 approved, but long wait on 485. I guess my answer should be NO.

Leave a comment:

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by arags View Post
    Hi All,
    My wife travelling to India soon, she has to get her H4 Visa stamping. I have few questions on Drop Box option and DS-160.
    1) Questions on INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX"
    I am employed with Company ABC and got my H1B visa Stamped in Canada in Feb 2012, got married same year and my wife attended for H4 visa in Hyderabad, India in Dec 2012.
    Am still with employer ABC, We got our H1 & H4 extensions mid this year (2014). Now my wife is planning to visit India next month, is she is eligible for Interview Waiver Program?
    2) DS-160 questions
    i) Under Travel Information section:
    Principal Applicant Information:
    Name:
    Application Receipt/Petition Number:
    Whose petition number should be provided because when we had our extension we both got petitions I797(A) for me and I797(C) for my wife for her H4?

ii) Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United Sates Citizenship and Immigration services? (Y/N)?
    Is it Yes or No?

Thanks in Advance.
    1.What is the expiry date of the visa stamp in the passport for your spouse? If it expired in last 12 Months, she may be eligible.
    2.i. Prinicipal Applicant : your name
    Application receipt/petition : Your H1 petition number
    ii. Is a Green Card application pending for you and your spouse? If yes, then answer YES, else NO.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• arags
    started a topic H4 - DS-160 & Interview Waiver questions

H4 - DS-160 & Interview Waiver questions

Hi All,
    My wife travelling to India soon, she has to get her H4 Visa stamping. I have few questions on Drop Box option and DS-160.
    1) Questions on INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX"
    I am employed with Company ABC and got my H1B visa Stamped in Canada in Feb 2012, got married same year and my wife attended for H4 visa in Hyderabad, India in Dec 2012.
    Am still with employer ABC, We got our H1 & H4 extensions mid this year (2014). Now my wife is planning to visit India next month, is she is eligible for Interview Waiver Program?
    2) DS-160 questions
    i) Under Travel Information section:
    Principal Applicant Information:
    Name:
    Application Receipt/Petition Number:
    Whose petition number should be provided because when we had our extension we both got petitions I797(A) for me and I797(C) for my wife for her H4?

ii) Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United Sates Citizenship and Immigration services? (Y/N)?
    Is it Yes or No?

Thanks in Advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X