H4 Visa - Passport Address issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa - Passport Address issue

Hi, I have a situation which I am going to elaborate in below section. I like to know your valuable inputs based on your experiences.

I am in US right now with H1B, My child and wife are going to ile their H4 visa. I will not accompany them in their travel from India to US.

I just got the passport of my child and there is a tiny printing mistake in address section.
    The Street Address, House Number, Area, District, State, Pin Code all are correct but the "House Name" is printed as "Rajkur" instead of "Rajkutir".

In my wife's passport it is printed as "Rajkutir" which is correct.

I like to know is this a big deal for H4 visa stamping and Port of Entry?

At POE, their focus will be more on the passport is original or not and the photo on the passport matching with the person or not and most importantly is visa genuine and valid or not than the address of the visitor is correct or not.

So, it should be alright at POE

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ideal sol View Post
      At POE, their focus will be more on the passport is original or not and the photo on the passport matching with the person or not and most importantly is visa genuine and valid or not than the address of the visitor is correct or not.

So, it should be alright at POE

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.
      Thanks! I am worried if at POE, they match the child's passport with her mother passport for address....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X