Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b approved in 2013 and not done stamping yet

Hi my case details:

My h1b visa approved in 2013 and didn't go for stamping due to personal issues. Now I am planning to go US.
    1. My approved petition has not been using since 18 months. Will it be any problem for my stamping?.
    2. Will VO ask the reason why I didn't use H1b visa since 18 months? If he ask, what I have to answer?.

Originally posted by eswar.eswarbng View Post
    Hi my case details:

My h1b visa approved in 2013 and didn't go for stamping due to personal issues. Now I am planning to go US.
    1. My approved petition has not been using since 18 months. Will it be any problem for my stamping?.
    2. Will VO ask the reason why I didn't use H1b visa since 18 months? If he ask, what I have to answer?.
    1. As long as you have the latest employment letter and project/client letter I do not see any issue.
    2. You can say the previous project/requirement was scrapped/cancelled/delayed, as the case may be, and are now going for new project/location/requirement, as the case may be.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. As long as you have the latest employment letter and project/client letter I do not see any issue.
      2. You can say the previous project/requirement was scrapped/cancelled/delayed, as the case may be, and are now going for new project/location/requirement, as the case may be.

Thank you raghvi,

But What do you mean by latest employment letter and project/client letter?
      I got employment and client letter in 2013 along with approved H1b petition. is that one sufficient or need to get new letters from my Employer?

Comment

For employment letter, at the time of 2013 you would got an offer letter so similar one from employer with latest date on it. Also, if you are going for a particular project/end client, the latest project documents/client letter would be needed as VO can ask for the same.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          For employment letter, at the time of 2013 you would got an offer letter so similar one from employer with latest date on it. Also, if you are going for a particular project/end client, the latest project documents/client letter would be needed as VO can ask for the same.

Thank you raghvi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X