Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to H1 -- Stamping issues

Hi All,

I came to US on H4 visa and applied H1 in 2013 and started working from 2014 with a big client. Now i am planning to go india for stamping am very much worried about the issues faced. Looking for Tips for this.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Sridivya Basis View Post
    Hi All,

I came to US on H4 visa and applied H1 in 2013 and started working from 2014 with a big client. Now i am planning to go india for stamping am very much worried about the issues faced. Looking for Tips for this.

Thanks.
    As long as employment and employer are genuine I don't see any reason to worry. Read the experiences section :http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-h4-visa-experiences/

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      As long as employment and employer are genuine I don't see any reason to worry. Read the experiences section :http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-h4-visa-experiences/

Employment and employer are genuine. But i dont have client letter but i have all kind of supporting docs like employer client relationship. I can also show the proofs that i am still working with the client.

Comment

So whats the cushion you have if the client suddenly decides to terminate your services?

I would say it is advisable to have a client letter. Nowadays, many times the VO insist on seeing it, especially if your employer is not a large renowned employer.

If you see it from USCIS perspective, they insist on it as it gives proof that there is definite proof of long term work for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X