Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B stamping required after H1 Transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping required after H1 Transfer?

Hi,

Currently my I-94 is valid till June 2016(As per my old petition), however I have transferred my H1B Visa from Employer A to Employer B and my current Visa is valid till March 2017.

I am planning to travel to India. Is it mandatory to go for stamping as I have changed my employer? If not will there be any questions asked at port of entry as Visa stamped on my passport is still of Employer A?

Regards,
    Shreenath

Originally posted by Shreenath View Post
    Hi,

Currently my I-94 is valid till June 2016(As per my old petition), however I have transferred my H1B Visa from Employer A to Employer B and my current Visa is valid till March 2017.

I am planning to travel to India. Is it mandatory to go for stamping as I have changed my employer? If not will there be any questions asked at port of entry as Visa stamped on my passport is still of Employer A?

Regards,
    Shreenath
    Hi,

Can someone please confirm on above query as I need to plan accordingly. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Shreenath

Comment

RE: H1B stamping required after H1 Transfer?

Hi Shreenath,

Did you get any update from someone? I am also in the same situation. Could you please let me know what you did if you already went to India and came back. Did you get your stamping done for the new employer and come back or did you return back with the your old employer visa stamping. Were there any questions asked at the port of entry.

Thanks & Regards,
      Ram.

Comment

Hi Shreenath\Rambalu83 - I am in same boat, did you guys went for new stamping or traveled on old stamping from company A.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X