Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa Transfer Denied : Help required!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Transfer Denied : Help required!!

Hi,

My H1B transfer is denied by USCIS on 29th Jan(It went into RFE and eventually denied), I am already working with my new employer from 29th Dec 2014. I have not received the actual reasons yet and it might take 2-3 days to get the copy of denial. I-94 is valid until Oct 2015. Below are my questions:

1. Can the employer file the H1B transfer again or an appeal or MTR?
    2. How many days I have to leave USA. I have not received the Denial notice yet and it might take 2-3 days to get the copy of denial.
    3. Is it fine to find another employer in 10 days and ask him to file the H1B transfer, Will that be legal. I am already in discussion with another employer and have interview scheduled on 6th Feb. Should I proceed with the interview?
    4. Can my wife stay back in USA while I can go back in India and get the VISA stamped there.
    5. Not sure old employer has removed the H1B sponsorship or not. Is there a way to verify that?

Please advice what should work best for me in the order, Thanks in advance

Additional information
    I have read that the denial notice usually says that I have 30 days to leave, Is it true?

I got this information online, Can this be applicable to me?, here is the link -

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X