Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b stamping interview experience - 221 g administrative process.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b stamping interview experience - 221 g administrative process.

My petition was approved in 2013 and I couldn't go for stamping due to some problems. Now, I am interested to go US but I don't have latest offer letter from employer. I went interview with old offer letter. I had h1b visa interview at Chennai yesterday(2-2-2015).In my interview near my window lot of noise and sounds are disturbing me . two questions were not understand properly due to noise and I asked the VO "Sorry please repeat".
    Interview done as follows
    VO; Please give me u r passport
    Me: i gave her

Vo; who is employer?
    Me: YYYY

VO: what YYYY do ?
    Me: explained

Vo: any client?
    Me: Yes

Vo: who?
    Me; YYYYY ( she checked her system for 10 seconds and showed "NO" sign with her head.)

Vo: how much income u r going to get?
    Me: (i didnt here this question properly, I asked her again and i gave answer as: YYYY X USD)

Vo: how long have been working with client?
    Meagain, i didnt here this question properly, I asked her again and i gave answer as no, I am going to work with that new client. currently i am working in india for AAAA company.

VO; How do u know this job?
    Me: my friend is working there

Vo: She asked LCA, 129 and client letter.
    Me: I gave all.

she went to inside and back after 3 mints and asked me to Wait for few minutes.

After 20 minutes I got call from different window.

now, here Indian lady asked me all questions again. she noted down in a paper.

and in between she asked me like" why you couldn't understand VO questions". I told her about the noise. ok, then she took all other docs those sent by my employer and gave me 221 g slip checked with "This petition need administrative process" option.

Friends,
    what does it mean? due to unable to give proper answers, was VO given 221 g slip or due to old offer letter? I asked the same question to the indian lady, but she said that "I don't know".

can some one tell me what is this administration process? and how long it will take?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X