Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

hi,
    i went to chennai consulate for h4 visa.but vo given 221(g) for additional adminstrative processing.i want to know about my status.i want to send emial to u.s consulate,what is the email address of the u.s consulate for knowing my status.
    plz if anybody knows give me reply.
    i am waiting eagerly.

any list of documents required mentioned in 221g form ?????

the VO might have mentioned in a blue form (221g) a check list of documents required which you have to submit when you go next time for interview.

can you please post the list of those required documents mentioned by VO. we will try to help you out.

Comment

h4 adminstrative processing need help

hi,
      vo didn't ask any further documents,he ticked the checkbox that we do further additional adminstrative proceesing before final decision made,this office will contact u after processing has been completed.
      vo has taken all my documents(my husband's h1 petion,letters from consultancy,letter from client,lca,i96 all)vo returned my husband's original paystubs,marriage certificate original,marriage photos,my passport(in that last page he stamped as thatday date as 30 november 2005 g),dd also.
      1 week overed but i didn't get call from them.if i want to know about my status,where i have to send mail,what is their email id.
      if anybody knows give me u.s consulate email id.
      iam waiting for reply.

Comment

[email protected]
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X