Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B sponsorship from Satnam datasystems - genuinity

Hi,
    Does anybody know about this Satnam data systems. They are asking for $ **** **** **** 0 dollar deposit.

Let me know if anyone has an experience dealing with them.

Worst employer!

Hi, I am a victim of this employer. They charged me to H1B processing on cap exempt and gave a **** project and got stuck with 221G AP. Since then, they are not responding for phone and emails.

Originally posted by sumitshah4u View Post
    Hi,
    Does anybody know about this Satnam data systems. They are asking for $ **** **** **** 0 dollar deposit.

Let me know if anyone has an experience dealing with them.

Comment

Satnam Data Systens H1B sponsorship

I'm planning to file my visa thru SDS,plz advise.we can connect on whatsap ..Appreciate the help

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by sdrao View Post
        Hi, I am a victim of this employer. They charged me to H1B processing on cap exempt and gave a **** project and got stuck with 221G AP. Since then, they are not responding for phone and emails.
        Did u ever get approval? I also have got 221g white slip.

Comment

A Cheating H1 Sponser

Originally posted by Vin Garg View Post
          I'm planning to file my visa thru SDS,plz advise.we can connect on whatsap ..Appreciate the help

I have been offered by SDS and i paid a large sum of amount for my H1 process, they promised me to return 70% of amount if am rejected in the lottery. But its been 6 months now still they have not refunded my money. No one reply's my phone call. Am even writing a request to USCIS to blacklist this company with evidence. I advise not to believe this company and pay for your H1.

This post will be deleted if i get my refund.

Comment

Same happened to me. Case was approved by USCIS but given 221g during stamping.it was sent back to uscis for revocation.

Did anyone get their visa stamped through them?

Originally posted by mrxxxx View Post
            I have been offered by SDS and i paid a large sum of amount for my H1 process, they promised me to return 70% of amount if am rejected in the lottery. But its been 6 months now still they have not refunded my money. No one reply's my phone call. Am even writing a request to USCIS to blacklist this company with evidence. I advise not to believe this company and pay for your H1.

This post will be deleted if i get my refund.

Comment

We are in same boat, sent you private message respond with your phone number

Originally posted by sumitshah4u View Post
              Same happened to me. Case was approved by USCIS but given 221g during stamping.it was sent back to uscis for revocation.

Did anyone get their visa stamped through them?

Comment

Hi

Have not got your private message. My email ID is sumitshah4u at Yahoo . com

Originally posted by Hareshh View Post
                We are in same boat, sent you private message respond with your phone number

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X