H1 status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 status

I came US on H4 status.Then i applied for H1b through my husband(h1b current status) employer and did not recieve offer letter for 5 months as of now.Employer told that I wil not recieve offer letter till suitable project is found.
    Now my husband is applying for GC and what should i fill on g325a form for the period of from h1 start to till day.What is my current status?Should I apply for H4?
    Please advice

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I came US on H4 status.Then i applied for H1b through my husband(h1b current status) employer and did not recieve offer letter for 5 months as of now.Employer told that I wil not recieve offer letter till suitable project is found.
    Now my husband is applying for GC and what should i fill on g325a form for the period of from h1 start to till day.What is my current status?Should I apply for H4?
    Please advice
    So your husband's employer filed a H4 to H1 Change of Status for you, and you received a new I797 with a new I94? If yes, and you still not working or getting paid by the employer, you pretty much are out of status and would have problem in GC filing.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X