Currently I am working for Indian Employer and I am going to get H1B visa by this year end (2015).
My wife is a QA working in India for an MNC. We are planning to move here with my H1B visa and for my wife
with H4.

Please suggest some ideas how could she convert her H4 to H1 and to get a job here.

Would it possible to get H1B without losing her job in India by coming here and file H1 and again go back to India and continue her work?

How to find some genuine consultants In US for her H1B conversion.

I am really blank in this situation. Any help would be appreciated.

Seshadri Balasubramanian.