Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASAP Response needed please - Looking for reviews on SeaSoft IT Solutions

Hello Everyone!
    I am new here and this is my first post.
    I need to get reviews on SeaSoft IT Solutions. I am looking to get their BA training. I have searched the websites but have not found any single review -Good or Bad about them.

Please let me know if anybody here know anything about them or their training and placement programs. I will really appreciate any help!

Thank you so very much.

Hi Dwld

I am Elen form California(CA), I have completed the PMP certification training from Seasoft IT Solutions.

Excellent Training and The Instructor was fantastic, Still i keep checking the Recorded Sessions for my work..

Thank you
    Seasoft Team.

Comment

Originally posted by dwld View Post
      Hello Everyone!
      I am new here and this is my first post.
      I need to get reviews on SeaSoft IT Solutions. I am looking to get their BA training. I have searched the websites but have not found any single review -Good or Bad about them.

Please let me know if anybody here know anything about them or their training and placement programs. I will really appreciate any help!

Thank you so very much.
      hi,
      Im also looking for BA training. Did you join seasoft?

Comment

Originally posted by deepthy View Post
        hi,
        Im also looking for BA training. Did you join seasoft?
        did you join any company for training for BA. i was looking into joining seasoft. how is it? or does anyone know of any legit training and placement company

Comment

Originally posted by helpplzz View Post
          did you join any company for training for BA. i was looking into joining seasoft. how is it? or does anyone know of any legit training and placement company
          Do not even think of joining it. had the worst experience ever.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X