No announcement yet.

is Bachelor degree mandatory for To get US VISA? an US company want to hire me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Bachelor degree mandatory for To get US VISA? an US company want to hire me

Hi,
    I am new in this forum. I looked for an answer in internet but no website returned me the answer and i decided to post a question on this forum.

I am a freelance SEO professional and i have 4 years experience in this field. Recently a company want me to Move in USA and work in their office Instead working from home. I don't have any bachelor degree but i have 12 years education. Company told me they will sponsor me.

My question is there any chance? I am confused because many people told me "Bachelor degree" is mandatory to get this kind of VISA.
    Thank you in advance.
    Mahfuz Alam
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Last edited by ?????? ??? ??????; 03-31-2015, 12:07 PM.

Originally posted by ?????? ??? ?????? View Post
    Hi,
    I am new in this forum. I looked for an answer in internet but no website returned me the answer and i decided to post a question on this forum.

alternatives to semrush​ have become my secret weapons. They're like hidden gems in the digital marketing world. Each one brings a unique value proposition to the table. Whether it's specialized keyword research or in-depth SEO analysis, these alternatives offer versatility that every marketer should leverage. My marketing efforts have never been more effective.​

My question is there any chance? I am confused because many people told me "Bachelor degree" is mandatory to get this kind of VISA.
    Thank you in advance.
    Mahfuz Alam
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    hi! I wrote to you in private messages
    Last edited by gregadamson; 11-06-2023, 03:41 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X