Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Stamping Question - Need Immediate help

Hi Guys:
    I have my visa interview next week. My first question is about I-797. I have a I-797 "Notice of Action" which has my new I-94 card attached to it. I got this I-797 thru the lawyer along with the I-129, LCA, etc. Secondly, a "I-797C" which was mailed to my employers directly by the USCIS. I was able to obtain that document from my employers. My question is, which of these should I carry with me to the interview. Should I carry the one that I have or the one from my employers or both??

Secondly, I am all still confused about this change in the Visa Fees. I have my interview in the MUMBAI consulate. Its not the actual fee structure but the procedure to be followed now that the Visa Fees have changed. I took the appointment in 1st week of September and the interview is on Dec 28, 05. I paid the fees in separate demand drafts i.e. I sent demand drafts worth Rs. 4400, Rs. 2200 and Rs. 607.

Now the structure has changed and they say that we require to pay Rs. 4600 first up and carry a DD of Rs. 2300 with us.

I don't know what should I do? Do I need to carry two DDs, worth Rs. 100 each to pay up the remaining half of my fees. Additionally, I already have paid the visa issuance fee by sending the DD of Rs. 2200 with my documents, do I need to carry a new DD (worth Rs. 2300) with me?

Any help in this matter will be truly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by spatel; 12-19-2005, 02:16 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X