Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on H1B with multiple approved I797

Hello,

I am working with employer X who filed my H1B. Meanwhile i got another opportunity with employer Y who filed for an H1B trasfer and got a new approved I797. However, later I decided to stick with employer X and have come to USA on my original VISA with employer X. I got admited on PoE and recieved I94 as well. I have following doubts -

1. Is my current status valid as my most recent petition is with employer Y while I am working for employer X?

2. Is there any possibity that since I have two petitions I will be issued two I-94, which can cause an issue in my working status?

3. Will I have any issues in travelling back to India and re-enter USA?

Please help.

Thank You.

Originally posted by abhisheknahar View Post
    Hello,

I am working with employer X who filed my H1B. Meanwhile i got another opportunity with employer Y who filed for an H1B trasfer and got a new approved I797. However, later I decided to stick with employer X and have come to USA on my original VISA with employer X. I got admited on PoE and recieved I94 as well. I have following doubts -

1. Is my current status valid as my most recent petition is with employer Y while I am working for employer X?

2. Is there any possibity that since I have two petitions I will be issued two I-94, which can cause an issue in my working status?

3. Will I have any issues in travelling back to India and re-enter USA?

Please help.

Thank You.
    1. Yes you are in valid status.
    2. No.
    3. I dont think so.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...