Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can my family (H4 visa dependents) travel to India during the visa extension period?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my family (H4 visa dependents) travel to India during the visa extension period?

Situation: My H1B visa will be expires on 0ct 31st 2015 and my family(dependents H4 visa) planning to visit US only for one month(May 15,2015 - June 15,2015). Is it possible to apply my visa extension along with dependents in this early period and what happened if my family return back to India during this visa process peroid.

If any problems, Is it possible to apply premium processing for getting quick status with in this peroid?

Please help and advice me.

Originally posted by AnilSony View Post
    Situation: My H1B visa will be expires on 0ct 31st 2015 and my family(dependents H4 visa) planning to visit US only for one month(May 15,2015 - June 15,2015). Is it possible to apply my visa extension along with dependents in this early period and what happened if my family return back to India during this visa process peroid.

If any problems, Is it possible to apply premium processing for getting quick status with in this peroid?

Please help and advice me.
    Visa extension, petition extension and stay extension are different things? Which extension are you talking about?

A visa extension, is basically getting a new visa stamped in the passport and can only be done at a consulate outside US after visa interview, if applicable.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Visa extension, petition extension and stay extension are different things? Which extension are you talking about?

A visa extension, is basically getting a new visa stamped in the passport and can only be done at a consulate outside US after visa interview, if applicable.

I mean visa extension.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by raghvi View Post

Visa extension

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X