Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpt q&a

Dear ILIS teachers,

Hello! I got my graduate degree last year, also currently working at the Bank in New York City, OPT will expired at the end of the year.I want to consult you about something about CPT with below issues:

1. Are this school allows me to get a full-time job CPT? I want to keep my work, I would like to get CPT identity because my OPT will expires soon.
    2. My graduate degree in non-STEM subjects, if I registered CS graduate courses or other schools, Can I get STEM major for OPT EXTENSION? I heard we only can use OPT for one time, is it legal or not?
    3. Does the school has a government certification, is it legally? It will be affect the future of identity transformation or not.
    4. During enrolled in school, Can I get a full-time job in New York?

I hope to get your advice and recommendations, also look forward to have opportunities to work with you. THX!

Hello. To answer your questions:
    Yes. We offer full-time CPT from day one.
    Unfortunately you are not eligible for OPT extension for the second Master. It only applies to initial Post-completion OPT.
    It is valid and government accredited school and won't affect future immigration requests.
    Yes. Full-time CPT for two years.

I hope you find the above answers helpful. CPT is available from Day 1 so you don't have work status gap. If you would like to learn more, please let me know.
    Last edited by samlynn; 04-24-2015, 02:34 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X