Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totally confused!! Can i apply for COS along with my husband's h1b premium processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally confused!! Can i apply for COS along with my husband's h1b premium processing

In March 2015, I applied for COS from h1b to h4 as my contract got over and couldn't find any other job. per the USCIS website the COS they are working on is Sep 2014. My husband is planning to apply for his h1b extension in premium processing next week. His current h1b expires on Oct 21st 2015. I wanted to apply for the H4 EAD in May 25 but looking at the current processing time i dont think i will receive my COS approval soon. Can I apply for my COS along with my husband's h1b premium processing? If yes, then is there a possibility to get the new h1b extension date effective immediately so I can apply for h4 EAD in May or by default we will receive the extension after his h1b expiration date (Oct 21) If they approve my COS from 21st OCT (per my husband's expiration date) then what will be my in between status ?what are my options to apply for H4 EAD by May 25 considering that I was on H1b until last month.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X