Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to India on H1B Extended Petition

Hi,

I am in USA and my H1B visa has been expired on Jan-2015 but I have received my new extended petition which is valid till August 2017.

I am planning to travel to India. I came to know that I can not travel via UK and european countries without a valid US visa on my passport.

I heard that Emirates, Etihad and Qatar airlines which go through Dubai or Abu Dabhi are the only option. Can any one please confirm on this.

Hey Sam,

Thats right. With expired US visa, you cant go via UK/Europe.

If you wanna go via UK/Europe you need to get transit visa of the country from where you are flying.

But there is no such constraint to travel to India via gulf countries (via Abu Dhabi/Qatar). If you wanna avoid hassles of getting transit visa of UK, better take gulf route.

Originally posted by Sam01 View Post
    Hi,

I am in USA and my H1B visa has been expired on Jan-2015 but I have received my new extended petition which is valid till August 2017.

I am planning to travel to India. I came to know that I can not travel via UK and european countries without a valid US visa on my passport.

I heard that Emirates, Etihad and Qatar airlines which go through Dubai or Abu Dabhi are the only option. Can any one please confirm on this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X