Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documents required while coming back from Vacation for H1B visa holders ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents required while coming back from Vacation for H1B visa holders ?

Hi All,

I am going to India and will be back after couple of weeks. I have my H1B through an employer A and working for client C through another vendor B.

ie, A -> B -> C.

Will there be any issues at port of entry because of recent H1B amendment laws or change in location ?

Can someone please let me know, what document's are required, when i come back ? After i came to US ( Port of Entry is WA), i visited India once and came back through NY. This time, my port of entry is going to NY again.

Thanks and Regards,
    Gaurav.

Originally posted by gaurav.it View Post
    Hi All,

I am going to India and will be back after couple of weeks. I have my H1B through an employer A and working for client C through another vendor B.

ie, A -> B -> C.

Will there be any issues at port of entry because of recent H1B amendment laws or change in location ?

Can someone please let me know, what document's are required, when i come back ? After i came to US ( Port of Entry is WA), i visited India once and came back through NY. This time, my port of entry is going to NY again.

Thanks and Regards,
    Gaurav.
    Till when is your visa valid?

Normally Employer's petition, and latest pay stubs are more than enough . Do carry client letter just in case.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X