Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B to L1A/GC

Hello All,

I work for an Indian MNC here in US on H1B since Feb 2010. I currently live in US and have utilized all extensions while the visa expires on March 31, 2016. Please let me know the options i have.

1. H1B to L1A Conversion - Is this a risk for high rejection rate?
    2. H1B to Fresh L1A - Do i need to stay out of country?
    3. H1B to GC through EB2 - Not sure if my company sponsors GC (have already inquired with immi.team - yet to get reply)- however is this possible and if yes, what would be the timeline.

In all possibilities, what are the chances to extend my stay here without leaving the country?

Thanks in Advance

Originally posted by tigeratusa View Post
    Hello All,

I work for an Indian MNC here in US on H1B since Feb 2010. I currently live in US and have utilized all extensions while the visa expires on March 31, 2016. Please let me know the options i have.

1. H1B to L1A Conversion - Is this a risk for high rejection rate?
    2. H1B to Fresh L1A - Do i need to stay out of country?
    3. H1B to GC through EB2 - Not sure if my company sponsors GC (have already inquired with immi.team - yet to get reply)- however is this possible and if yes, what would be the timeline.

In all possibilities, what are the chances to extend my stay here without leaving the country?

Thanks in Advance
    Did you work with the employer outside US for at least 1 Year before moving to US?

1. It depends if at all you qualify for it and the strength of documentation.
    2. If you do not qualify , yes you would have to.
    3. Its already been 5 Years and you still didnt find out? Even if they file immediately, unless the I140 gets approved before your 6th Year expiry you would have to leave.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X