This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I did my masters in United states and after completion of my OPT, I joined DAY 1 CPT farmington university. My h1 got rejected in 2018 November and I stayed in united states till Jan 2019. I came back to india before 180 days period.
    Now, My marriage got fixed and Planning to apply for H4 EAD.

Is there going to be problem for me when I went to VISA stamping?
    If so, What will be the best solution?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I am applying for wife's H4 visa and H4 EAD extension along with my own H1B extension through premium processing. Is her current H4 EAD (expires on Dec 19) still valid when I receive my new H1B visa (reviewed). I assume that H4 visa and EAD renewal takes longer time. Is she allowed to work during this time on her existing H4 EAD.

Thanks,

Comment

HI,

I have sent the H4 EAD extension application on a pending H4 renewal status. However it got returned to me with the reasoning "The payment amount is incorrect or has not been provided."
        I have attached a personal check of $410 payable to " US Department of Homeland Security". Can you please suggest what is wrong in it?

Also in the rejection notice it says:
        "
        The application/petition has not been fully completed. One or more of the following fields were not completed.
        - Reason for applying
        "
        I found out that part was a mistake on my part that I missed the check box.

Is it because of the error that they sent it back or there is still some error in the payment?

Appreciate you help.
        Thanks
        MG

Comment

Working...
        X