Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case number does not show in Administrative Processing: 221(g) stats list

Hello,

I appeared for the Visa interview on May 01, 2015. I received 221 (g) form with the request for additional documents submission by email. I submitted the documents immediately by email after one hour of leaving the US consulate kolkata. I also received an acknowledgment of the email I sent.

As per the acknowledgment email, I should check the status of 221(g) from http://kolkata.usconsulate.gov/consu...ding-visa.html

I am checking since last 8 days, there has been two updates to the list since the date of my interview. But I do not find my case number listed in the list.

How many days it takes the US consulate to add my case number to the 221(g) list?

Can somebody reply on this issue? I really need some help.

I really need help on this thread. Can somebody please respond?

Comment

Originally posted by sksenapati View Post
      I really need help on this thread. Can somebody please respond?
      There is no defined timelines for resolution or status updates on Admin Processing. Did you send an email to the consulate?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

As per the guidelines given in the below URL, we should not send any follow up emails.

I understand these processes takes time, but I am worried why do not they show my Case Number in the list of cases they have received.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X