Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Prem, VO officer asked me all deatils

Hi Prem

For me also VO officer asked me all deatils(Tech description/timeline/no of employees/status/marketing analysys )
    I think both of us got the same query in 221(g)....

I dont know in which format my eployeer will send the market analysis...
    I have to wait and see...
    My employeer told me that he prepare&will send the required docs within 10 days.

Regards
    rajesh

Comment

let us share if get more details

ok. we too are on the same boat.
      market analysis i am going to ask as per suresh's reply in this thread.
      for other tech descrip etc, let us share with the info as we progress...

thanks

Comment

Help required w.r.t 221(g)

Hi,
        I have attended a H1B visa Interview at Chennai consulate and was refused with a 221(g) blue form and had asked for the following 3 documents.

1.)A list of all the petitioner's active projects. Identify the client and point of contact with the client, including a phone number and e-mail address for that person. If the contract with the client is held by a third party, provide names and contact information for that party as well. Do not send a batch of contracts in lieu of this documentary requirement.

2.)A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which the beneficiary will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned to it, location of the worksite, and a marketing analysis of the final product

3.)A complete itinerary of services or engagements specifying the dates of each service or engagement, the names and addresses of agent, the names and addresses of the actual employers, and the names and the addresses of the establishment, venues, or locations where the services will be performed.

Can somebody please share the the format of these three documents?.Asso , please mention whether it would be have to have WORD docs or Excel sheets etc..?.You can mail me the formats and any other useful info at [email protected]

Also, if somebody was asked for these same documents, can you please share your experiences when you went to the chennai consulate for the second time with those documents?.

Please help me .

Thanks & Regards,
        -Hari.

Comment

list of active prjs in xl sheet

hi hari,

in my first 221g, i provided list of active prjs in the below format, which was accpeted,
          xl sheet where prjs where listed with the following columns,

client name|contact person|email|phone number|status|

and for the second & third as in ur post, i am still looking for the format,
          i will definotely share that with you people, when i get.

Comment

Format of 2 docs needed

Hi Praamba,
            Thanks a lot for sharing that info.It is indeed helpful.If you come to know about the format of other 2 documents, please do post the info.

Thanks a lot again.

Thanks,
            -Hari.

Comment

Hi Friends,

I have got 221(g) form asking for Market analysis detials. But as you guys said they did not retain any Docs except for my DS-156 and DS-157. And VO asked me to drop them in VFS drop box and not TTS. Will I need to pay VFS fees again? What are the other supporting Docs that I need to send apart from my petetion and other Visa forms ? If I'm going to work as a contractor( through my consultant who is petitioner) in the end client's location, What kind of proof should I produce to satisfy the VO? I dont want to leave any stones behind. Please help me.

Comment

Hi Friends,

I have got 221(g) form asking for Market analysis detials. But as you guys said they did not retain any Docs except for my DS-156 and DS-157. And VO asked me to drop them in VFS drop box and not TTS. Will I need to pay VFS fees again? What are the other supporting Docs that I need to send apart from my petetion and other Visa forms ? If I'm going to work as a contractor( through my consultant who is my petitioner) in the end client's location, What kind of proof should I produce to satisfy the VO? I dont want to leave any stones behind. Please help me.

Comment

format for 221(g)

Can we please discuss some idea on what the acceptable format is?

Would appreciate any response

Comment

Got 221g + TTS DropBox

Hi Veena,
                    I got 221g by last month. But the VO had returned all my documents (I-797,I-129) instructed me to use the TTS drop box. Im confused why did the VO returned all my documents. Does it mean something..??
                    Please advise me.
                    Thanks

Comment

221(g) + Drop Box

Hi All

My employer send the marketing analysis and funding details of the prooject...

But in the 221(g) form the query ticked by VO is contains timeline,current status,number of employees, location of the worksite,Tech description and Marekting analysis.... and he asked me to drop in the TTS Drop box.& he collected all my H1 papers except Passport and DD...

But in that query The VO officer rounded the marketing analysis only with his pen...

I think my employer treet that the rounded one is only required and he sent that to me...

Any one is having experience with this...( Anyone is faced this problem.. VO offcier rounded some part of the query with his pen .....)

Please suggest me.... immediately.....
                      Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee................
                      Very Very Urgent.......

Comment

Hi All,
                        I think you should drop all the documents asked by the visa officer in the drop-box along with the passport and DD, and the last-issued 221(g) refusal letter in original. You can even put a cover letter explaining the situation that led to the discrepancy and how you have attempted to rectify the same. If the consulate has not asked you for the passport and DD, then they will get back to you after reviewing the documents that you have submitted. The more you comply with the instructions, the better your chances are for getting the visa.
                        VEENA
                        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Hi Raj, &Friends, 221(g), Projec. Details & VFS Drop box!!

No need to worry, if you receive the document which VO asked you. Send it along with the required documents thru the TTS Drop box ( pls follow the instructions given in 221(g) query sheet). If you follow the as per the 221(g) sheet its enough.

Thats all, don't worry much.. Even i have received the same and i have to send it thru Drop box VFS center. And i will be going to do that soon after getting the document (the same you received from VO) about the project info and all.

So follow the instructions regarded to your case in your 221(g) form. And you will get it..

And Raj, can you do a favour, that is can you write me about the Project Details information ( Exact format) such as technical specification of the internal project development, time line, no.of employees assigned to it, work location or worksite in US and a marketing analysis report of the final product, etc.. I need information specific to the above. I hope this all of you friends,...

Regards,
                          Rao

Comment

Marketing analysis format

Hi All

My employeer send the marketing analysis in general format( 9 paragraphs in word format) and my sebd the funding details as my employer has 1.5 million dollars turnover for the year 2005 and for 2006 its around 3 million dollars. Thus we are confident that we will be able to allocate sufficient funding for this project...

Rajesh

Comment

Hi Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,
                              For me also he underlined the marketing analysis ...So I planned to drop that only....If you any contact numbers...we will idscuss on this....I am from chennai..

Thanks
                              suresh

Comment

Hi Suresh

Hi

My contact number is 9886626558

Regards
                                Rajesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}