Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More than one H1B petition got picked up in lottery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than one H1B petition got picked up in lottery.

Hi Guys,

Hope you all are doing well.

As I got offers from multiple employers I had applied 2 petitions and both got picked up in the USCIS lottery process. I'm in need of your advice to proceed further in this situation.

1) Shall I keep them as it is for the further processing. Suppose if more than one gets approved, what is the process to go for stamping?
    2) Will be there any chances to get RFE or rejections?
    3) Do I need to inform to other employers to withdraw their petitions.

Kindly help me out with your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
    Raju

Originally posted by raju.k.82 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Hope you all are doing well.

As I got offers from multiple employers I had applied 2 petitions and both got picked up in the USCIS lottery process. I'm in need of your advice to proceed further in this situation.

1) Shall I keep them as it is for the further processing. Suppose if more than one gets approved, what is the process to go for stamping?
    2) Will be there any chances to get RFE or rejections?
    3) Do I need to inform to other employers to withdraw their petitions.

Kindly help me out with your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
    Raju
    1. I woudl say keep them both open , if an employer petition gets revoked by USCIS you would have a second one to fall back upon. Even if both get approved, you can fill only one number in the DS-160 for booking the visa appointment. Choose the one employer which suits you both work wise and financially also the one who has better h1 success rate, has clear project/client documentation.
    2. Dont think so that merely having two petitions in itself would trigger an RFE or a rejection.
    3. As I said in point 1 I dont think you should.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X