I am working in the US on H-1B visa. My wife is on H4 visa. We don't intend to stay in the US for long, and are planning to permanently return to India in a couple of years. If we have a child in the US, I want the child to be an Indian citizen. I found that we would have the option of issuing an Indian passport for the child. I have only one question :
At the end of our stay in the US, when we travel back to India, would there be a problem while leaving the US, since the child has a US birth certificate and an Indian passport?

If anyone has had any experience regarding this, please share.