Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B to H4

Hi,
    I am working from November 2014 until april 2015. I am going to india on june. I like to come back to US in H4 visa.

1.) Am I supposed to inform this uscis before leaving us.?
    2.) Or should I change to h4 while in us?
    3.) Is it legal if I can go to india and apply h4 again via my spouse and come back?

Please help.

Thanks in advance!

Keerthi.

Originally posted by Keerthi Keeki View Post
    Hi,
    I am working from November 2014 until april 2015. I am going to india on june. I like to come back to US in H4 visa.

1.) Am I supposed to inform this uscis before leaving us.?
    2.) Or should I change to h4 while in us?
    3.) Is it legal if I can go to india and apply h4 again via my spouse and come back?

Please help.

Thanks in advance!

Keerthi.
    Were you in valid H1 status from Nov 2014 till April 2015? That is, you were getting paid as per LCA and have pay stubs to prove it? What about April 2015 till date you leave?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

[QUOTE=raghvi;404647]Were you in valid H1 status from Nov 2014 till April 2015? That is, you were getting paid as per LCA and have pay stubs to prove it? What about April 2015 till date you leave?

Hi Raghvi,

I am in valid H1 status still now. But I am having payslip until last month. i.e {april}

Comment

[QUOTE=Keerthi Keeki;404658]
        Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        Were you in valid H1 status from Nov 2014 till April 2015? That is, you were getting paid as per LCA and have pay stubs to prove it? What about April 2015 till date you leave?

Hi Raghvi,

I am in valid H1 status still now. But I am having payslip until last month. i.e {april}
        What about May Slips? Are you currently working?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X