I wil be completing my 6 years in H1B next year. I am planning to do my Masters after that without going back to home country. Is it possible to get a fresh H1B visa for 6 years after my studies are complete , or do I have to stay out of country for 1 year and then go for my Masters studies? Thanks in advance,