Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raghvi
    replied
    Then you are not eligible for a drop box. Go ahead and schedule an H1 interview using DS-160.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• sidshar88
    replied
    Originally posted by raghvi View Post
    Was H1 stamped with previous employer details or current employer details?
    That was stamped with my previous employers details

Leave a comment:

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by sidshar88 View Post
    My passport is damaged by water, it has a valid H1B stamped in it. The US consulate had mentioned that i could get it done by drop box program and I wouldn't be able to travel with the existing one. The drop box program says "f I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify,but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible." In this case I have valid H1B VISA of the previous petitioner but I have moved to a new petitioner now. Can you please suggest if I have a possibility of putting this to a dropbox. Also I have some constraints with time, so would it be good safe for me to go for stamping with one week only left to travel. Please suggest the right option
    Was H1 stamped with previous employer details or current employer details?

Leave a comment:

• sidshar88
    started a topic H1B VISA passport damaged.

H1B VISA passport damaged.

My passport is damaged by water, it has a valid H1B stamped in it. The US consulate had mentioned that i could get it done by drop box program and I wouldn't be able to travel with the existing one. The drop box program says "f I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify,but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible." In this case I have valid H1B VISA of the previous petitioner but I have moved to a new petitioner now. Can you please suggest if I have a possibility of putting this to a dropbox. Also I have some constraints with time, so would it be good safe for me to go for stamping with one week only left to travel. Please suggest the right option

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X