Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No update yet on my H1B case even my case is premium processing

Hi,

My case was filed in premium mode and i'm seeing following message when i check the status in USCIS Site.

Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed

On April 20, 2015, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15 **** **** , and emailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Vermont Service Center location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Can some one help me why the status was not updated till date even it's a premium processing

Premium Processing has been recently suspended for 3 months. If your case was accepted for premium, then you should have received a response within 15 days. Have you received your receipt notice? Receipt notice will clearly say if the case is accepted as premium or not. Check with your employer to see if the cheque for premium processing has been cashed. If it is cached, then the company attorney can talk to USCIS to figure out what is happening. If USCIS cannot process the case with 15 days, then they will return the premium processing amount back.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Premium Processing has been recently suspended for 3 months. If your case was accepted for premium, then you should have received a response within 15 days. Have you received your receipt notice? Receipt notice will clearly say if the case is accepted as premium or not. Check with your employer to see if the cheque for premium processing has been cashed. If it is cached, then the company attorney can talk to USCIS to figure out what is happening. If USCIS cannot process the case with 15 days, then they will return the premium processing amount back.
      Yes,As per the receipt number it's premium process.no update in USCIS Site and even attorney is not yet received any update.

Comment

Originally posted by nari4mindia View Post
        Yes,As per the receipt number it's premium process.no update in USCIS Site and even attorney is not yet received any update.
        @nari4mindia :: What was your update. I am also in similar situation where 15 days passed for PP and status has not changed yet.

Can you share your case.

Comment

Hello everyone

How long did it take for you to get your Lca approved? Any idea? When did u apply and when did u get Lca certified?

Originally posted by rv04071 View Post
          @nari4mindia :: What was your update. I am also in similar situation where 15 days passed for PP and status has not changed yet.

Can you share your case.

Comment

hi nari,

did you guys receive any update now? My case was filed just 2 weeks back. No update yet
            Originally posted by nari4mindia View Post
            Hi,

My case was filed in premium mode and i'm seeing following message when i check the status in USCIS Site.

Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed

On April 20, 2015, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15 **** **** , and emailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Vermont Service Center location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Can some one help me why the status was not updated till date even it's a premium processing

Comment

Hi Manav,

Any update on your case? I understand your petition was filed in PP around 1st November but the status remained "case was received and receipt number has been emailed" for next two weeks. Even my petition has been filed in PP recently and the status shows "case was received and receipt number has been emailed". There is no further change to acceptance or initial review.

Originally posted by Manav Shah View Post
              hi nari,

did you guys receive any update now? My case was filed just 2 weeks back. No update yet

Comment

Originally posted by india_usa View Post
                Hi Manav,

Any update on your case? I understand your petition was filed in PP around 1st November but the status remained "case was received and receipt number has been emailed" for next two weeks. Even my petition has been filed in PP recently and the status shows "case was received and receipt number has been emailed". There is no further change to acceptance or initial review.
                Hi
                My case got approved on 16th November and got receipt on 19th Nov

Comment

Oh good. Congratulations

When was your petition filed? 1st November? And did your case status moved from acceptance to initial review to approved or directly moved from "we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15 **** **** , and emailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Vermont Service Center location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address." to "your case has been approved" status?

My case status keeps displaying "case has been received and receipt number has been emailed" but nothing on the progression like acceptance or initial review".

Hi
                  Last edited by india_usa; 11-25-2015, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Oh good. Congratulations

When was your petition filed? 1st November? And did your case status moved from acceptance to initial review to approved or directly moved from "we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15 **** **** , and emailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Vermont Service Center location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address." to "your case has been approved" status?

My case status keeps displays "case has been received and receipt number has been emailed" but nothing on the progression like acceptance or initial review".

Hi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X