Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling mistake in Visa Stamped

Hi,

I recently noted that there was a mistake in my B1 Visa Surname. I checked the DS-160 and it was originated from there. But I already have travelled once with this B1 Visa and I have an I-94. Now I would like to get this corrected. Could you please let me know what I should do in this case ? This was also told by VO officer during my Visa Interview that I attended recently and asked me to get it corrected bringing it to consulate. My worry is that, I travelled already with the B1 Visa with the mistake went unrecognized till date(almost an year)

Surname on Visa Stamped : ***RM***N

Actual Surname : ***RAM***N

Thanks

Originally posted by Amura View Post
    Hi,

I recently noted that there was a mistake in my B1 Visa Surname. I checked the DS-160 and it was originated from there. But I already have travelled once with this B1 Visa and I have an I-94. Now I would like to get this corrected. Could you please let me know what I should do in this case ? This was also told by VO officer during my Visa Interview that I attended recently and asked me to get it corrected bringing it to consulate. My worry is that, I travelled already with the B1 Visa with the mistake went unrecognized till date(almost an year)

Surname on Visa Stamped : ***RM***N

Actual Surname : ***RAM***N

Thanks
    How come the spelling mistake in your own name went unnoticed by you? What has happened in the past cannot be revisited. Do as directed and get it corrected.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X