Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b renewal and H4 help

hi,

I m on H1b visa which expires on September-2015 and I wish to go India for stamping/renewing it. I am with same company and I m soon to get I797 for this purpose.
    My wife is on H4 with me in US.

my question:
    I heard, I dnt need to go thru interview process since I m with same company for H1b renewal ?
    If yes then does this apply for my wife H4 visa as well; does she needs to go thru interview process again or not ?

If she has to go thru interview process for H4 again; Can I also accompany her and do a combine interview for H1b and H4 together ?
    thanks in advance for reply.

Originally posted by hkkk View Post
    hi,

I m on H1b visa which expires on September-2015 and I wish to go India for stamping/renewing it. I am with same company and I m soon to get I797 for this purpose.
    My wife is on H4 with me in US.

my question:
    I heard, I dnt need to go thru interview process since I m with same company for H1b renewal ?
    If yes then does this apply for my wife H4 visa as well; does she needs to go thru interview process again or not ?

If she has to go thru interview process for H4 again; Can I also accompany her and do a combine interview for H1b and H4 together ?
    thanks in advance for reply.
    If its the same petitioner as original H1 then you and your spouse would be eligible for drop box and interview waiver.

Check eligibility : http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      If its the same petitioner as original H1 then you and your spouse would be eligible for drop box and interview waiver.

Check eligibility : http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      thanks raghvi; Petitioner is same in this case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X