H1b revoked by USCIS after withdrawal by Old employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b revoked by USCIS after withdrawal by Old employer

My current H1b was sponsored by Employer A valid & stamped till Oct 2015.

- I accepted new job offer from employer B. Employer B filed H1b transfer petition which was received by USCIS on June 3rd.
    - June 5th (Friday) was last day with Employer A
    - Started working on new job with Employer B from June 8th (Monday)
    - Received update from USCIS on June 30th that H1b from Employer A was revoked

While all this was happening, I filed for Green card based on marriage through concurrent filing (I-130/ I-485/ I-751/ I-131) which was received by USCIS on June 11th & Bio-metrics appointment on July 6th.

I have few questions :
    1. Will this affect my green card process?
    2. If I have to leave country, I will need new visa stamp from Employer B or EAD card through I-131 petition to re-enter country?

Please kindly reply, thank you!

Your AoS-pending status precludes the H drama.

You are fine, do not leave.

You are not supposed to be working with B yet, since their H transfer has not been approved. But it doesn't matter, all will be forgiven in AoS via marriage

Comment

I can work for new employer B as long as USCIS confirms they received petition I-129.

My H1b transfer was file through company attorney - also I transferred my first H1 to employer A and started working on petition receipt without approval - it was approved later with no issues or RFE (I went for stamping and re-entered USA 4 times).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X