Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shervin143
    replied
    1) Any idea how long will USCIS take to carry out the amendment, any chances USCIS might reject the amendment?
    >>> If it was a mistake on USCIS part, then they will correct it for free and will try to do it faster. If it was your employer's fault (wrong information on I-129), then it can take time.

2) Also, will it create any issue in future, or, any possibility that selected petition was actually not mine and someone else's as there is no way to determine that the petition number shared by the employer is mine or not?
    >>> There will be no issues as long as your amendment gets approved.

Leave a comment:

• simpleman2
    started a topic Name on Approval notice and passport mismatch

Name on Approval notice and passport mismatch

My petition got selected and my employer received the approval notice.

But as per employer the name on the Approval packet and the Passport did not match. Due to this they have sent it back to USCIS to update, and correct it.

1) Any idea how long will USCIS take to carry out the amendment, any chances USCIS might reject the amendment?

2) Also, will it create any issue in future, or, any possibility that selected petition was actually not mine and someone else's as there is no way to determine that the petition number shared by the employer is mine or not?

Thanks in advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X