Its been a week and I haven't received my passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been a week and I haven't received my passport

Hey guys i gave my interview on 2nd july for h1b at the Delhi consulate and the officer kept my passport and said my visa has been approved. But its been almost a week and i haven't received my passport yet. The status is stil showing admin processing. What should i do in this case? Should i be nervous?

Too early to panic. Wait for 1 more week. If you case has gone into admin processing, you will receive a 221g.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Too early to panic. Wait for 1 more week. If you case has gone into admin processing, you will receive a 221g.
      Thanks for the reply Shervin. The visa officer explicitly told me that my visa was approved. I can still get 221g, is that what you are saying?

Comment

It is possible and it has happened. In case they figured they need more documents to approve your case, they can issue a 221g. But in most cases, when the officer says the visa is approved, it is usually approved. Like I said, it is too early in your case. Wait for some more time.

Originally posted by telescopee0 View Post
        Thanks for the reply Shervin. The visa officer explicitly told me that my visa was approved. I can still get 221g, is that what you are saying?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          It is possible and it has happened. In case they figured they need more documents to approve your case, they can issue a 221g. But in most cases, when the officer says the visa is approved, it is usually approved. Like I said, it is too early in your case. Wait for some more time.
          Thanks for your help. Will keep you guy updated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X