Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending H1 Renewal At Vermont!!!

Hi,

My application for H1-B renewal (first renewal after 3 years) was received at Vermont Service Center (VSC) on August 8, 2005. Till date, VSC has not given any decision. VSC page was updated yesterday and now it shows that they are processing cases with receipt of November 5.

My current H1 expired on December 31, 2005. I have to go to India urgently. Is there anyone who applied for renewal in the same time frame and have/haven't received the decision??????

Please reply. I'll be really thankful.

Soon!

Your case comes under extension of stay for which current processing date is Sep 03, 2005. Inspite of that, I think you should have gotten your approval by now. May be you will get it soon. Good luck.

Originally posted by novice7578
    Hi,

My application for H1-B renewal (first renewal after 3 years) was received at Vermont Service Center (VSC) on August 8, 2005. Till date, VSC has not given any decision. VSC page was updated yesterday and now it shows that they are processing cases with receipt of November 5.

My current H1 expired on December 31, 2005. I have to go to India urgently. Is there anyone who applied for renewal in the same time frame and have/haven't received the decision??????

Please reply. I'll be really thankful.

Comment

thank you for your reply and correction. Yes, I, by mistake, looked at the row above "extension of stay" category. For H1 extension, its Sep 03 and for H4 extension its Sep 10. Still its 25 and 32 days after my application was received at VSC (August 08).

Is this normal? I mean, has it happened with anyone applying for "extension of stay"? Please reply. If its normal, I'll atleast feel a bit relaxed.

Comment

Not Sure!

I am not sure about how long it's currently taking for the Vermont center to approve the extension of stay. My previous approval for extension of stay took 7 months to come through. I hope they are doing faster now.

Originally posted by novice7578
        thank you for your reply and correction. Yes, I, by mistake, looked at the row above "extension of stay" category. For H1 extension, its Sep 03 and for H4 extension its Sep 10. Still its 25 and 32 days after my application was received at VSC (August 08).

Is this normal? I mean, has it happened with anyone applying for "extension of stay"? Please reply. If its normal, I'll atleast feel a bit relaxed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X