Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b Transfer is in progress -Planning for Extension from Current company. Is that ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer is in progress -Planning for Extension from Current company. Is that ok?

Here is my situation.

My Current visa with Company A is going to expire on August 27 2015. i got two offers once from American Company (company B) and another one from Indian based company (company C). I like to work with Company B so i gave all my documents Company B filed my H1b transfer two weeks ago, unfortunately i have not received my Receipt number yet. Company C Indian based company also filing my H1b transfer. They may file my transfer end of this month. I don't want to go out of status for any case. so i am planning to send documents for Company A h1b extension. if in case my H1b is denied for Company B. i can work with Company C or Company A.

Please advice. Am i going in correct direction. since my visa expiry is next month. i am scared and applying three H1b's. is it Ok?

If the transfer and extension are filed prior to your I-94 expiry date, then you get the option of working for any of these employers upon approval of their petition.
    I am not sure if you know how much it costs to file a new H1B petition by an employer. I can understand an extension and a transfer. An extension and two transfers? It is just a waste of someones money.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks. I understand. I will try to avoid one transfer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X