No announcement yet.

Regarding H1b (in singgapore consulate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1b (in singgapore consulate)

Dear's

I attended H1b interview in Dec10th 2014 in singapore consulate and resulted with 221g requested to submit additional documents. I have submitted the relevant documents on March20th and again requested for white paper which I had submitted on May21st 2015.

Last week (2nd of July 2015), had received below email from Consulate and really shocked about this..

Attention to: Mr. Venkatesh,

We are sorry to inform you that you have been found ineligible for the nonimmigrant visa category for which you applied under Section 221(g) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). A denial under Section 221(g) means that your application was determined to not meet the regulatory requirements of the INA.

Based on the documents you have submitted and the information elicited during your interview with the Consular Officer, U.S. Embassy Singapore will be returning your petition to the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for reconsideration.

In accordance with United States immigration law and Department of State visa regulations, the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to USCIS with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented at the time of interview and the consular officer’s rationale for recommending reconsideration.

U.S. Embassy Singapore is no longer handling your case and will be unable to give you any further information as to the status of your petition.

I submitted all the required documents and extra documents about the list of employees also.. But still received above email from embassy and dont know what will happen to my case..

Can anybody, please suggest what that email all about and does that mean my VISA is rejected.? if not what is all about and what are next steps that i can do for further processing to get my VISA..

Kindly help to assist me on this..

Thanks

Originally posted by venkatesh502 View Post
    Dear's

I attended H1b interview in Dec10th 2014 in singapore consulate and resulted with 221g requested to submit additional documents. I have submitted the relevant documents on March20th and again requested for white paper which I had submitted on May21st 2015.

Last week (2nd of July 2015), had received below email from Consulate and really shocked about this..

Attention to: Mr. Venkatesh,

We are sorry to inform you that you have been found ineligible for the nonimmigrant visa category for which you applied under Section 221(g) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). A denial under Section 221(g) means that your application was determined to not meet the regulatory requirements of the INA.

Based on the documents you have submitted and the information elicited during your interview with the Consular Officer, U.S. Embassy Singapore will be returning your petition to the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for reconsideration.

In accordance with United States immigration law and Department of State visa regulations, the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to USCIS with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented at the time of interview and the consular officer’s rationale for recommending reconsideration.

U.S. Embassy Singapore is no longer handling your case and will be unable to give you any further information as to the status of your petition.

I submitted all the required documents and extra documents about the list of employees also.. But still received above email from embassy and dont know what will happen to my case..

Can anybody, please suggest what that email all about and does that mean my VISA is rejected.? if not what is all about and what are next steps that i can do for further processing to get my VISA..

Kindly help to assist me on this..

Thanks
    Its a visa rejection. Your petition seems to be sent back for revocation, and if USCIS revokes the petition you are no longer eligible for visa under this petition and would have to go through the H1 cap again.

What was the reason for the 221 G ? If you can provide more details around "documents you have submitted and the information elicited during your interview with the Consular Officer" as to what documents you submitted and what were the Questions and your answers to visa officer(s), it might help determine what was the reason for rejection.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi Venkatesh502

My case is similar to you, can you please contact me on sirish.mansingh at gmail dot com

Regards,

Comment

Same case

Hi Venkatesh502 and Sirish,

My case is the same. I received a 221g in december and then got an email saying that I was found ineligible for nonimmigrant visa category for which I applied under Section 221(g) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

I had applied through Singapore as well. Please email me at hasan at sachdevs dot net.

Regards.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X