Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 221G Documents Submission

Hello,

When i attend the H1B VISA interview, I got 221G asking for client letter from client 1. My employer could not able to get this done and now i have opportunity with client 2. So we are doing petition amendment for client 2 along with all client related documents including client letter. After getting the approval for petition amendment, what could be the better way to get the VISA stamping ?

1. Submitting client 2 documents against my existing VISA application which is under 221G (or)
    2. Withdraw the existing VISA application and apply new VISA application for amended petition.

Please note, i do not have much time to get it done. We are applying amendment under PP and i have to travel by end of September 2015.

Please advice.

Regards,
    Senthil

Originally posted by sendil06 View Post
    Hello,

When i attend the H1B VISA interview, I got 221G asking for client letter from client 1. My employer could not able to get this done and now i have opportunity with client 2. So we are doing petition amendment for client 2 along with all client related documents including client letter. After getting the approval for petition amendment, what could be the better way to get the VISA stamping ?

1. Submitting client 2 documents against my existing VISA application which is under 221G (or)
    2. Withdraw the existing VISA application and apply new VISA application for amended petition.

Please note, i do not have much time to get it done. We are applying amendment under PP and i have to travel by end of September 2015.

Please advice.

Regards,
    Senthil
    You would need to withdraw the existing H1 application and apply afresh with new amended petition. If you withdraw , the previous visa application is considered a rejection and the same would have to be declared in subsequent visa applications.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X