Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1B petitions for year 2015

Hi,

I applied for H1B this year thru company A and company B. Petition filed thru company A is already approved and the one thru
    company B has received RFE. I would like to proceed with company A. Can some one please help on the below questions:
    1) Will there be any problem during visa stamping for company A bcoz of multiple filings?
    2) if the Visa officer asks why I filed thru two companies then what would be the best answer?
    3) I filed for H1b in year 2008 also and it got approved that time. But bcoz of recession I didn't proceed and didn't go for stamping.
    will that cause any issue during stamping this time? Again what would be the best answer if the VO asks why I didn't go for stamping that time?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Praveen

Originally posted by praveenkumar.2015 View Post
    Hi,

I applied for H1B this year thru company A and company B. Petition filed thru company A is already approved and the one thru
    company B has received RFE. I would like to proceed with company A. Can some one please help on the below questions:
    1) Will there be any problem during visa stamping for company A bcoz of multiple filings?
    2) if the Visa officer asks why I filed thru two companies then what would be the best answer?
    3) I filed for H1b in year 2008 also and it got approved that time. But bcoz of recession I didn't proceed and didn't go for stamping.
    will that cause any issue during stamping this time? Again what would be the best answer if the VO asks why I didn't go for stamping that time?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Praveen
    1. No.
    2. I doubt they would ask this question.
    3. No impact of that petition, and again, I doubt officers would ask. If they do be honest and tell that there was no opportunity to work at that time.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X